104 21 -1853 skellies 55 26 -1839 zombies 1517 80 -1529 = 190 80 -191
Traps/rooms for Wizard's Guild initiation
HERE THERE BE SPOILERS
- A tree farm or two (wood will likely be needed to make some tools)
- Lava lock
- Figure out the right input to move a cart from booster to detector rail, detector unlocks iron door.
Minecart hidden underneath pool of lava, hop in to pass through lava & continue on.
- Cactus maze
- Tangled minecart track under glass floor - set the switches to get the cart to the end & unlock a door
- Complete a circuit with one piece of redstone b/w torches hidden behind walls/under floor.
- Ocarina puzzle
- Cup swappy puzzle
- Water flowing through branching flipfloppy thing
- Who's your favorite rapper? + other stuff = dispenser-> shoot a droppy sand block or something, complete circuit
- Long drop into a soulsand-floored room, dark and probably monsterful (could be a repo'd mob spawner, the way out would be illuminated with torches)
A "maintenance access" room fitted with a Furnace trap
- A long drop minecart trap
- Signs saying "congratulations, you made it, council chambers are just ahead" -> Art gallery with proximity mine.
- Teleporter -> dark spawney room
- Standard Indiana Jones dispenser-pressure plate floor
- Pitfall -> fire pit -> soulsand-bottomed 2-deep pool = drownytimes
- Trap TP on a chunkedge.